Saturday 4 February 2012

Winter Carnival

It was a Bee - Utifull Day! I was so thankful to spend the afternoon with my family at our local Winter Carnival filled with community and beautiful rays of sunshine.  I braved skating on the ice pond....no it didn't crack.....it was frozen solid.  Had my first taste of bannock cooked over a campfire and sprinkled with cinnimon......Yummy!  Despite all the wonderful activities my children found a simple hill to slide down for half an hour.  Way to go Quesnel for putting together a wonderful community event!  Looking forward to it next year......2013.
 

"Just the Beginning"


                                                         "Pond Skate"


                                                     "United"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! The one of Shawn helping with the skates brings back memories of my dad putting my skates on for me when I was little... or wait, wasn't that just a couple of weeks ago? Yup, it was, I'm hopeless and I still rely on my dad or my husband to tie my skates! haha

    ReplyDelete